Our first two golf gift articles featured ideas for those keeping cost under $20 and under $50. Now we're jumping up to the $100 price range for those looking to spend a little more this holiday season. Just remember, it's the thought that counts, not the cost of the gift!
It wasn't until I started writing these articles that I realized how many great gifts there were in the $20 and $50 price ranges. Whether it's for on the course or off, these gifts will likely get a smile when they are opened. Without keeping you waiting much longer, here are a handful of recommendations for gifts under $100.
Five Golf Gifts Under $100
- Tie-Ups Belt: Want to make sure your golfer is fashionable on the golf course? A new golf belt may be just what he or she needs. Belts can be tough to pick out because of size issues but Tie-Ups have made that easy by coming in one size. The toughest part is picking out color. The cost is around $79 with extra buckles costing around $30. You can read my full review of these belts here.
- Golf Shirts: Yup, golf shirts. Every year I go through my closet, pull out the golf shirts I haven't worn all season and I donate them to those in need. This frees up space for new golf shirts and makes sure my other golf shirts have a home. Isn't it time you updated your golf shirt collection? A special shirt from a favorite golf course or a new brand like Travis Mathew or Hollas could make for a great holiday gift.
- Adidas Street Golf Shoes: I wasn't a "spikeless" golf shoe guy until I tested out the Ashworth Cardiff and now I'm in love. They're fashionable, comfortable and cost around $90. When golf season returns it's likely you'll see these on my feet.
- Luke Donald Deluxe Wine & Golf Set: Original listing price is over $100 but I've seen it on sale for slightly below so it qualifies for this list. In a social media poll I conducted earlier this month Luke was voted Player of the Year by the fans which puts this gift in the top five. The set comes with a Luke Donald Collection Chardonnay & Claret as well as a sleeve of ProV1 golf balls, a golf towel, tees and ball markers. I don't know what you'll do with the rest of it but the wine you can drink. If Luke Donald's wine is half as smooth as his swing this could be the gift of the year. Not a Luke fan? It's also available in the Ernie Els collection. Picture from Uncorked.com.
- Personalized Humidor: This doesn't apply to me because I'm not a smoker but plenty of golfers light up cigars on the golf course. If you're shopping for one who does you may want to consider a personalized, "golf themed" humidor. Now the cigars won't be laying all over the house and you bought a personalized gift...not a bad idea. "19th Hole" Cigar Humidor ($75).
When shopping for your gift under $100 make sure you do your research. Retailers often carry the same products but offer them at a variety of prices through the holiday season. Remember, it's the thought that counts!
Other Golf Gift Guides